http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136194&sectionid=351020602

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10752767

Re: webs above: Iran's was featured.

What would members of this list suggest the CIA be replaced with?  And how
would you propose to fund it without illegal drug money?  I am being
serious, not funny. (I apologize for times I was a bit snide.)

Personally I am glad/proud that I ended the "us vs. them" game.

With glee Putin replays the inner aspects of the 'Pollard spy / Israeli'
pointer.  "Betrayed" by who and why??

I am looking for direction.  What is a way forward that will keep real
security?  Why do we continue to play the "ain't it awful" game?

This should start with understanding exactly why the 118 (correct, up from
108) nations of the reformed "Non-allied  Nations" support Iran.

Forward.
Michael