What say'st thee, Bob?

http://fcreview.blogspot.com/2010/08/iran-situation-and-ww3.html

Sunday, August 22, 2010
Iran Situation and WW3
Ok, there is alot of talk about a war with Iran right now. I think these
concerns are legit. World War 3 (with China) has been scheduled for 2015 for
over 20 years now. Due to economic factors, this agenda might be ramped up a
bit. This will start with Iran, a major source of Chinese petroleum and spread
from there. The whole idea of the Afghanistan conflict is to block the Chinese
from putting oil pipelines through the region. That's the big factor, the opium
production and vast untapped mineral wealth are important too, but secondarily
so.
Remember the Bosnian conflict of the 90s? Well that enabled the US to set up
the Kosovo Liberation Army, the KLA. This was a forward base of operations
supporting the Chenya conflict, aimed against Russia. (Yes, oil producing
region.) The KLA are a mafia that funnels Afghan opium, transported by the
Kurds, into Europe. The proceeds fund CIA black operations worldwide and may
also be funneled through the Cayman Islands and other offshore locations to
support Wall Street when necessary. When Jimmy Carter got into office, he
appointed Stansfield Turner to direct the CIA. His job was to throw out Poppy
Bush and "The Boys." So they uh, "privatized." The KLA traffic narcotics,
weapons, women, children and terror. But they seem to specialize in Eastern
European women and children. Along with Dyncorp.
This was serious business to Russia, as they view this region as part of their
cultural sphere of influence. World War 3 almost broke out in '00 with the
sinking of the Kursk. The Russians didn't like that at all. When the US went to
war with Iraq 3 years later, thousands of Russian troops volunteered to fight
in Iraq. Against us. What few weapons the Iraqi resistance did not obtain
through Poppy Bush and Hillary Clinton's American LaFarge group, they got from
Russia. Didn't you know the Clintons work for the Bushes? Ha ha ha. The Bushes
work for the Harrimans. The Harrimans work for the Rockefellers.
When Bernanke talks about "dropping money from helicopters" to prevent
deflation, what he really means is funneling money into the economy through
establishment supported (and protected) organized criminal activity. (This
activity is hardly limited to Kosovo. It goes back to WW2. And even farther to
the Opium Wars. But I digress.)
As to Tarpley's analysis of US dollar hegemony, I must say I concur. You can
see in my archives how I was tracking the fall of the Euro. (The trend is your
friend, until it ends, because then, it bends!) Well, I had a total hardware
crash and haven't recovered yet, so I haven't been following it lately, but I
guess it's looking like the trend may be over. I still think the
Anglo-Americans will win, though. LOL.
Here's one thing Tarpley doesn't bring up. Yeah, the Anglo-Americans want to
maintain US Petrodollar hegemony. But I don't think they necessarily want to
create demand for US dollars by increasing the price of oil. If they could get
more for oil, they'd love that, but the price of oil (and gold) is an indicator
of inflation. They want their currency to SEEM like it is worth more than it
really is, so they can get more for it, even though they print it out of
nothing. The whole point of the Militarization of the US (and the war on Iraq)
is that we want to use our military to force other countries to take our losses
for us. Saddam started selling oil in Euros. Bad, bad Saddam!
Here's the real issue, as far as I'm concerned. This is called "Petrodollar
recycling." Imagine you go to the store and you buy whatever you want. You
write a check out to pay for it. Now instead of cashing that check, the store
LENDS THE MONEY BACK TO YOU. Pretty good system, isn't it? Well, now imagine
it's 40 years later, and they wanna start CASHING ALL THOSE CHECKS. Well, the
Saudis have been taking all the money we spend on oil and investing it back
into US dollar denominated assets. That's part of a secret agreement Kissinger
made with them in the 70s. They even got their own plates to print out US
dollar paper money. But if you hold trillions of dollars, and the dollar keeps
being worth less and less, you're losing alot of wealth.
Here's what's going to happen. Israel will attack Iran. Sooner or later. Obama
is against it. He's doing what he can, but he only has so much power.
Brzezinski is his boss.
Brzezinski has been busy promoting "Color Revolutions" throughout Eastern
Europe that past five years or so. George Soros and the National Endowment for
Democracy are his boys. Anyway, the goal is to encircle China geopolitically.
With military bases and shit.
Well Brzezinski's big thing is proxy war. Originally he wanted to use diplomacy
to get Iran on our side. (I use the term "our" rather loosely. LOL. It refers
to the Anglo-American Global Dominance Group.) Anyway, his original plan was to
use Iran to attack Russia. He's crazy. He grew up in Poland during WW2 and has
alot of crazy bitterness towards Russia. He's an old line cold warrior. His
bloodline has a perverse multi-century aristocratic feud with Russia. He also
bears a striking resemblance to The Abominable Dr. Phibes. But once again I
digress.
The NeoCons are too powerful for Brzezinski's Trilateralist faction. I think
this is some sort of compromise. Amadinejad himself works for the NeoCons, imo.
That's another factor, as do Merkel and Sarkozy. So it's looking like Iran is
"back on the table." It will start between Israel and Iran, but it won't end
there. China will move against Taiwan. That's the fuse that will ignite a new
World War. (Russia and China will enter an "Axis of Evil" with Iran. They won't
be for us, they'll be against us!)
It's just a grand geopolitical experiment, really. The US is right where
Britain was 100 years ago. But the British military had been badly depleted in
the Boer War. The US, like Britain then, is the unchallenged widely
acknowledged yet declining superpower. China is in the position the US was 100
years ago. A vast untapped workforce on the brink of rising to world hegemony.
But there is one difference. The US still has unchallenged military supremacy.
The British had to draw the US into wars with Germany in order to win, twice.
So it's a grant experiment. Will military supremacy be enough to maintain
global domination? We'll see! It will be a lesson for all of history.
Interesting times!
Here's what will happen if the US wins World War 3. The US will seize gold and
mineral wealth from China, repudiate all foreign debt and impose war
reparations not unlike those that were imposed upon Germany after WW1. The US
will continue to use it's military power to force other nations to take their
losses for them. They will continue to take losses not because of poor economic
policy, but because of continued siphoning of wealth by the oligarchs. The
entire planet will be enslaved!
If China wins, they will do the same thing, only instead of the Rockefellers
being the oligarchs, it will be the Soong and the Li families. LOL.