In a message dated 12/17/2005 2:35:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Patrick

*** DO NOT POST ILLEGAL INFORMATION. Identifying agents is a criminal offense. Please also respect the rights of other individuals.

*** FAIR USE NOTICE. This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. CIA Tradecraft is making it available without profit to CIA Tradecraft Yahoo! Groups members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

For more information go to:
http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---

FOCUS | Jason Leopold: The Case against Karl Rove
Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald met with the second grand jury investigating the leak of covert CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson for several hours Friday. Unless Rove's attorney intervenes at the 11th hour yet again, Fitzgerald is expected to ask the grand jury to indict Rove-at the very least-for making false statements to the FBI and Justice Department investigators in October 2003, lawyers close to the case say.

VIDEO SPECIAL | Dahr Jamail: Reporting on Iraq
A Film By Sari Gelzer
Dahr Jamail shares the stories of Iraqi civilians he interviewed while spending 8 months in occupied-Iraq as an independent journalist. Through his reports of torture, and a healthcare system that is being impeded by American troops, Dahr reveals the urgency for withdrawal from Iraq.

Red State Road Trip: A 60-Minute Documentary
How could America have given George W. Bush a second term? Filmmaker Chris Hume decided to find out by embarking on a 6,000-mile, cross-country journey in search of America's soul. The result: a fascinating, hilarious, and often disturbing road-trip adventure.

Welcome to t r u t h o u t video podcasting.

What is video podcasting? By using iTunes you will be able to subscribe to our podcasts, and when we post a new video your iTunes will automatically download it and have it ready to play the next time you launch your iTunes studio. For those with the latest iPods that support video you can load our video content onto your iPod as well and view it anytime. Video podcasting is the latest advancement from Apple Computers, but you can enjoy it from a Windows PC as well. Just go to <a href="" href="http://www.apple.com/iTunes/download/">http://www.apple.com/iTunes/download/">http://www.apple.com/iTunes/download/</a> and download iTunes 6. You don't need an iPod to view our podcasts - your iTunes will play the video right on your computer.

Once you have iTunes set up and ready to go, subscribe to our podcasts at <a href="" href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/TRUTHOUTVideoPodcasts">http://feeds.feedburner.com/TRUTHOUTVideoPodcasts">http://feeds.feedburner.com/TRUTHOUTVideoPodcasts</a> and we will provide you with our latest video content.

You are subscribed as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Click to REMOVE -> <a href="" href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]">%%email.unsubb%%</a>

Go directly to our home page: <a href="" href="http://www.truthout.org">http://www.truthout.org">http://www.truthout.org</a>