Media Blacks Out Explosion in North Carolina 1-31-06

Sherry

This was on the Comcast news yesterday afternoon and when I went back in later to see if they updated it, it was gone, totally gone, (like they did not want us to see it, like they took it off - it was not up very long.  I have not seen it since until I found it in the Archives. I pasted it below..

I know you were predicting an explosion of a suitcase nuclear bomb in South Carolina yesterday, and this was in North Carolina (Morganton looks to be about 35 miles north of the South Carolina line, on my Atlas.)

I think you were close, Sherry, real close.

This explosion might have been done just to see the scope of the radiation and damage of a suitcase nuclear bomb.

Sincerely,

XXXX XXXXX

-----    WASHINGTON, Jan. 31 (Xinhuanet) -- At least 16 workers were injured Tuesday in an explosion at a chemical plant in the southeastern U.S. state of North Carolina, local media reported.    One of the injured workers, who was in serious condition, was airlifted for treatment from the site of explosion at a Synthron Inc. plant in Morganton to Charlotte, in the south of the state.

    Another was airlifted for treatment in Winston-Salem, in the north-central of the state, and 14 others were being treated at Grace Hospital in Morganton.

    The blast set off an intense fire with thick black smoke, and police urged residents nearby to stay indoors while authorities were determining if it was harmful to breathe.

    Firefighters were on the site fighting to put out the fire, andit was not known immediately what had caused the explosion. Enditem

*** DO NOT POST ILLEGAL INFORMATION. Identifying agents is a criminal offense. Please also respect the rights of other individuals.

*** FAIR USE NOTICE. This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. CIA Tradecraft is making it available without profit to CIA Tradecraft Yahoo! Groups members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

For more information go to:
http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS