This is straight up, right from the horse's mouth.....if there is any question's or doubt's, take them up with the Captain.....[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eric May wrote:
From:  Captain May, Ghost Troop Commander
To:  Sergeant Karshner, HPD Criminal Intelligence Division

Yo John!

It's always nice to hear from you, and I don't mind you catching me taking a nap this afternoon.  We haven't spoken in a couple of weeks, and I'd rather chat than sleep, in your case!  I'm quite pleased to find that you listened to my interview with Greg Szymanski, given on 2/2, the day the Galveston County Daily News ran the story about Deptartment of Defense Nuke Forces down by Texas City within our Ghost Troop prediction zone of 1/31 - 2/2.  That's when Ft. Monroe was running nuke attack exercises that we thought were going to be used as a cover for doing the Nuclear 911 on Texas City.  Here's the story link, if ya wanna read it yet again:  http://truthdefender.homeunix.com/~hutch/Capt_May/Galveston.pdf

I was quite pleased that you had received my scenario continuation update, in which I speculate about the secondary target for the Nuclear 911, which I'm thinking may be Los Angeles (especially after King George made remarks about saving the place from Al-CIA-Duh yesterday).  I've revised the version that was in your email around noon, so please refer other law enforcement folks to the archived (corrected) link:  http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/ghosttroop/message/5750

OK, all that being said, I quite agree with you that the latest, greatest efforts of the disinfo/disruptor crowd has been a hoot.  So far I'm being lambasted as brainwashed, Jesuit-controlled, self-interested and demonic by one group of detractors, even as I'm being derided as inept, clueless and a fake captain by another.  I'm either magnified as a monster or minimized as a midget!  You can laugh all you want (and you did), but it's a drag having to put up with folks who, for one reason or another, want to keep me from leading Ghost Troop in our cycle of analysis, prediction and publicizing.  Shucks, brother John, we're trying to do our job of blowing the whistle on the 911 Cabal, and the little Bush Boyz on the internet are there to make sure we don't!

I'm quite surprised that you didn't know about the big pow-wow of emergency personnel out in the Galveston area that was going on at the same time that Ghost Troop was alerting the area to a pending Nuclear 911 and the Nuke Team boys were in the area, in the target time we announced (all in the Daily News story).  Curiouser and curiouser, Sergeant Karshner!  Ya know, I'm not budging from my analysis, and it stands with what you've been hearing in my shortwave interviews:  The 1/31 target date was a good prediction; the 2/1 Nuke Forces were in Galveston the next day because, per exercise scenario, they were supposed to be there to measure Texas City for the "exercise" nuke (which was supposed to be a real nuke); and the meeting of emergency scenario folks that you hadn't heard of was the collection of folks necessary to run the event, once the exercise "went live" with a real nuke.

The folks who were in the area were being duped into participating in a Nuclear 911, and they probably had been in possession of orders for the exercise for weeks, if my five years of experience in running such exercises for the 75th Division is any guide.  Rather than tell everyone to go home (and thereby show that they were up to no good), the Bush Boyz who were going to use the exercises as a cover for a real terror event decided to just let them continue with the exercise scenario -- minus the intended nuking, of course!  Pretending like everything was normal was, at that point, the best disguise for the real plan, by then aborted because of Ghost Troop's public affairs effort to spread the word!

I appreciate your compliment about the energy we've brought to getting word around.  Remember back in March, 2004, when you contacted me for the first time.  That was the beginning of a two-year collaboration, in which you've been a first-hand witness of Ghost Troop's work-product, day by day, week by week.  After we worked together to shut down the 3/30/2004 attempt to blow Texas City up (resulting in an British Petroleum explosion as an abort code event), you made the comment that you'd never seen anyone move information around as quickly as we did.  It was a fine compliment then, and I think we've only gotten better at it in time.  The mission we ran before the 7/28/2005 blow-up of British Petroleum, Texas City was better than the 3/30/2004 mission, and this one was the best yet, thanks, for the most part, to the internet radio stations who have picked up on Ghost Troop as a reliable intelligence source (something cops have done since 2004!).

When I Google "Ghost Troop Captain May" nowadays, I find that we have twice as many articles available as we did a month ago, most of those because of the excitement we generated with our 1/31-2/2 alert to Texas City.  I suspect that the way the feds continue to do things to corroborate our analysis/prediction, we'll continue to grow in internet presence.  Such is the essence of infowar:  with every successful mission, you grow in members, connnections and cyberspace footprint.

Anyhow, I'm supposed to get back with Ambassador Untermeyer, who (as you know) is our Ghost Troop Chaplain, and has been since the early days when we were working at ending the cover-up of our comrades' deaths in the Battle of Baghdad, which went on while the presstitutes pretended that Private Jessica was the biggest story in Iraq the weekend we reached Saddam's capital.  I think you've seen his appointment order, written after he volunteered, as my best man and best friend, to take on that honorable function:  http://www.ghosttroop.net/untermeyeraug28.htm.  Chase has been strict in his role as our principle witness, and he wants to know my reasons for stating without reservation that the explosive events in Texas City of 3/30/2004, 7/28/2005 and 1/31/2006 were proof positive of a planned Bush Regime treasonous attack, an attempt to set up a town, Texas City, in its back yard of Houston.  Here's what I'm working to answer: