Am I going nuts here, or is cifs server missing from b134?  I just did a fresh
install tonight, and went to reconfigure cifs server like usual:

r...@fserv:~# svcadm enable -r smb/server
svcadm: Pattern 'smb/server' doesn't match any instances

r...@fserv:~# svcs -a |grep smb
disabled       18:58:12 svc:/network/smb/client:default

I look at the dev repo on opensolaris.org, and pretty much every SUNw package
is awol.  The smbadm command appears to be gone as well, even though
file-system/smb is installed:
r...@fserv:/usr/sbin# pkg list |grep smb
library/samba/libsmbclient                    3.0.37-0.134    installed  -----
system/file-system/smb                        0.5.11-0.134    installed  -----

http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/en/catalog.shtml?version=0.5.11%2C0.5.11-0.134&action=Browse

What's going on?  The b133 repo looks normal enough.  I don't see anything in
any of the documentation mentioning major changes to any of the CIFS
functionality with new binaries or setup procedures.  What am I missing?