A lot of changes were made between snv_111 and snv_134: that
spread represents an elapsed year of development.

'net view' on Windows should list share names, not paths.
Perhaps your Mac is using data from showmount rather than the
Server Service.

What do you see if you use a Windows client rather than the Mac?

Screen shots would be better than explanations of what you see
on the screen.  There are often important or subtle details in
the actual display that can would be useful in interpreting
what's going on.  A network capture would also be useful.

I'm not sure I follow the second part of your email.

Are you sharing individual home directories using 'zfs set
sharesmb...' or are you using smbautohome?

If you are using smbautohome, can you provide the rules you
have defined (content of /etc/smbautohome)?

Also, can you explain in more detail what happened previously
(on snv_111) and what is happening now (on snv_134)?

Alan