I have osol 134.
I installed smbsrv and joined it to AD domain [i]dev.local[/i]
[i]dev.local[/i] domain have outgoing trust to other AD domain
[i]main.local[/i], and that trust really works.
All users accounts placed in [i]main.local[/i] domain.
I created domain local security group [b]DL_ShareUsers[/b] in [i]dev.local[/i]
domain and added some users from [i]main.local[/i] to it.

But I can't understand what I have to do with authentication of
[i]main.local[/i] users.
I don't need to have local users, I want the AD will authenticate them.