On 10/ 4/10 07:38 PM, Greg Terkanian wrote:
> I'm getting tired of responding to myself.  Can anyone please assist me
> with this issue?  I'm delirious from spending so much time on this.  It
> looks like the kerberos part is passing and the sasl bind is succeeding.
> I think my error is hidden within the encrypted packets.  Perhaps
> someone has a dtrace script that can help troubleshoot this.

This is a discussion forum rather than a support line and those who
respond here are contributing on their own time.  Hopefully, someone
on the list can assist you as things are a little busy for a few of
us right now.

If there's nothing in the archives, another option would be to look for
related CRs, check the resolution and perhaps build a later version of
the code.  If that isn't suitable, you could consider a support contract
to get someone looking into the specifics of your case.

Alan