Hi Volker,

If you need to request a change in the draft, the best way to request a change
would be at:

Active IETF Working Groups
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html
If you find errors, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, I did forward the request (after verifying it) to our product group so
they can take it under consideration when writing the CIFS doc.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sebastian Canevari
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039
"Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7849
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]