From: Tom Jebo <tomj...@microsoft.com>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2024 10:32 PM
To: Jo Sutton <jsut...@samba.org>; cifs-protocol@lists.samba.org
<cifs-protocol@lists.samba.org>
Cc: Microsoft Support <supportm...@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [MS-ADTS] A Group Managed Service Account
authenticating with a previous password - TrackingID#2405140040001588

[dochelp to bcc]
[support mail to cc]

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your request regarding MS-ADTS. One of the Open Specifications team
members will respond to assist you. In the meantime, we’ve created case
2405140040001588 to track this request. Please leave the case number in the
subject when communicating with our team about this request.

Best regards,
Tom Jebo
Microsoft Open Specifications Support