Dear Professionals and VIPs,

We would like to introduce SBTH as a new boutique hotel under management of
Hotel Salak The Heritage providing private and warm hospitility meeting place.
All guests will be respected as our VIP guests which will have services from
knowledgeable staffs. SBTH stands for Salak Boutique The Heritage which has
deep soul and values of Bogor Residents during the Colonial Era. The heritage
building was renovated and furnished by modern facilities such as: Free High
Speed WiFi and internatioanl hotel facilities in all rooms such as AirCond,
Hot Water, Bath Tube, Refrigerator, Microwave, etc.

The Hotel is located in the heart of Pastry, Restaurant and F&B Outlets Complex
near Macaroni Panggang, Klappertaart Haize, and not more than 5 minutes driving
from The Hotel Salak The Heritage. The Hotel has wide and beautifull back
garden blowing low and soft Bogor clean air into the main back lobby.The Hotel
suitable for meeting participants held at The Hotel Salak The Heritage as a
shuttle bus is always standby to take guests from the SBTH to HSTH or from HSTH
to SBTH. The personal guests with group of families who have wedding event or
other events in Bogor will find the SBTH as the best place and choice.

Contact Now  to have priority booking : Mr. Nungki : 08161411818

Promotor

Kirim email ke