Ini berita bohong yang dikirim oleh seseorang yang suka iseng, saya berada di
Korea dan tidak membutuhkan kiriman uang sama sekali. Harap maklum adanya.

Salam dalam kasihNYA

Ir. H.L. Njoo

Hope you get this on time? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Uk  for a
program, I am presently in Surrey and am having some difficulties here because
i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable
things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by the
hotel management pending when i make payment.

I need you to help me with a loan of (1,850 pounds= $2,900)  to pay my hotel
bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to
assist me with, I will refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me
know if you can be of any help? ASAP.  I don't have a phone where i can be
reached. I am so confused right now.  please let me know immediately
Kind regard

Evangelist Njoo

FirmanMU itu pelita bagi kakiku dan terang bagi jalanku. Aku telah bersumpah
dan aku akan menepatinya, untuk berpegang pada hukum hukumMU yang adil (Mazmur
119:105 -106)

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. I have taken an oath
and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws (Psalm 119: 105 - 106)

Kirim email ke