The only Andrew's patch I was talking about is the "0001-background-clear-in-vconsole-must-be-set-to-0.patch".

Igorbeg

Il 17/11/2022 22:13, Phyllis Smith via Cin ha scritto:
Then I am confused. What patch is IgorBeghetto talking about here?

    I think patch's Andrew would solve MantisBT_0000558 issue
    (https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=558) but I
    didn't try.
    I will try next week end to make a build and doing some tests, I hope.
    Meanwhile other users could test their old Project with to see if the
    patch creates other problems.
    Phyllis could *create a commit in GIT only for that patch* so, if
    something goes wrong, we can go back easily, or at least, it is
    what I
    think.