пт, 6 янв. 2023 г., 10:57 Rob Prowel via Cin <cin@lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> On 1/4/23 12:20, Rob Prowel wrote:
> >

> > at zoomed-in scale the audio timelines randomly drops/shifts the level
> > bars in short bursts.
> >
> > Will attempt to add PNG file that shows this behaviour.
> >

> FWIW, this has the distinct odor of incorrect signed/unsigned
> conversions when applied to the GUI.  Remember, there is no single
> "standard" for audio sample data.

but inside Cin they all should be normalized to sane format ... still
problem can come from ffmpeg?

It looks strange, why only parts of waveform deformed? what are Waveform
scale and audio track height?

Does any audio-only file show this? If yes, can you upload it somewhere and
post link to it to list?

My two commonly used codecs are aac