This is a bug though, and should be fixed.  Nicolas, could you please file a bug report?  (with steps how to reproduce)

Pierre

Jonas Wulff wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

what you can do is to insert a new command in front of your chain:
yuvcorrect. It can set an unknown interlacing format to a specified
format. Usage is for example

yuvcorrect -T INTERLACED_BOTTOM_FIRST

to set the stream to bottom interlacing.

Hope that helps,
 Jonas