Andraz Tori schreef:
On sob, 2006-02-04 at 17:54 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:

I know this may be too general a question, but, I'm wondering if the
developers and/or power-users on this list have a preferred distro for
running Cinelerra on? Sometimes, obvious answers fail for lack of the
question ;-)

If you are not planning to recompile cinelerra by yourself all the time,
than Debian unstable is the most supported one - the reason being that
packages are built automatically when something worthwille changes in
SVN.

Packages for other platforms are a bit more tricky thing to get if you
want to be up to date. Ubuntu is built by Jure Chualev quite regularly
lately. As for Redhat and SuSe, we are looking for people that would
create packages regularly.

bye
andraz