Nicolas and Richard

I haven't done a lot of tests myself but I did try raw dv export today (with latest svn cinelerra) and got some crackle and pop when replaying the audio. The problem was not acute but just random pops from the speaker (an average of perhaps one every 2 seconds).

I then reverted to the formats I usually use (Quicktime DV, and seperate MPEGII and AC3 streams) and had no problem.

The footage used was PAL DV video with 2 sound tracks and an xvid video track. The DV came from dvgrab as an avi (format - dv2).

oops - sorry: I was rendering to PAL DV (25fps, bottom field first interlaced, 720x576). Sample rate on project setting was 48000 2 channel. I just tried again on a smaller render of the same files and the (bad) result was repeated.
Graham