Massimo wrote:

> YUVA8 gives only some random black pixels. RGBA8 makes black all the
>
>first track ^^;;;;;
>RGBA-float works very well.
>
>If spill threshold is set to 0 all three modes gives the same result.

  Hey all,

Massimo uncovered a problem caused by a typecasting error in my code.
It's fixed now, and the rendering is now consistant in all modes.

I've put the new version in
http://jcornet.free.fr/linux/download/cinelerra/chromakey-hsv-20060227.tgz

Can someone with a SVN write access add it to the SVN ?

Just extract this tgz in hvirtual, and add the plugin directory
(plugin/chromakey-hsv) to configure.in and plugins/Makefile.am  (if you
search for chromakey, you'll see how it's done)

Thanks a bunch,
   Jerome