Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
> Current Cinlerra version 2.0 can't be compiled on FC5, and may patches
> have to be applied to various libraries (Faac, Faad, Libdv etc). I did
> not got to the point yet to compile cinelerra itself, because I would
> prefer that it would be linked to the system libraries and not the libs
> provided in the cinlerra package. I wonder, if there are a few tips for
> doing that, before I kneel into this and do it by ourself.

Hi,

supposedly you are refering to the "official" Heroine version of cinelerra 2.0
from october 2005. You may want to have a look at the "unofficial" community
version at http://cvs.cinelerra.org/ , because this one is to be compiled
and linked against the system libs (and besides the recent versions have much
improved stability and some nice productivity enhancements as well).

Regards
Hermann Vosseler