I had this problem too, the issue is that you are dragging the key-frames. When the key-frame gets past the max on the fader (which you can do by dragging), the ganged track does not increase any further. When the track is then lowered, the the ganged track moves proportionately until it bottoms out. The way I solved the problem was to avoid dragging key-frames when possible. Instead, select the point in time that you would like the key-frame placed (ensure the key is selected), then slide the fader. Since you can't go beyond min or max, the audio fade stays synchronized. If there is a bug, it is that you can drag the key-frames past min and max.

Will

Chris wrote:
Hi,

please help! :) I don't have more idea, why can't I control the stereo audio fade level simultaneously, even if the gauges are switched on. It seems, as the two tracks would be fitted in different ranges.
See this small recording as an explanation:
http://nagyon.cjb.hu/audiobug.avi

The mouse is unfortunately not seen. I moved simply the (new) keypoints.

What am I doing wrong?

Note: Alt-F did not help...

Chris