I agree that the current wiki is hard to access and always slow. There's a lot of good information there that I think we should keep.

On 6/5/06, Silvano Galliani (kysucix) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi cinelerra-cv lovers :)
Talking with hermanro we agreed about the need of a wiki to write down
tips, video done with our favourite app ;) and all the juicy stuff
passing silently on this ml and hardly recoverable with mailing list
archive.
So I just created a sample page on dyne.org wiki:

As for the manual we could switch to http://www.flossmanuals.net
It's a wiki based on wiki and ready to host floss manual.

Who can switch to it? The current one isn't reliable at all :|
What do you think?
bye :)
kysucix