Leo germani wrote:
anyone knows if the bug with the faders lines are fixed?
Not in the best of manners... HV has just changed the textlabed to a dropdown list of different ranges, (being 0-100 and -80-6). Toggling between these two influencing the audio and videos fader ranges.

Personally I think the current (SVN) tweak is better (where the text-labels have been converted to text-editables and you actually type in the limits) but still think we should move to:
[range textbox] [audio/videofade/videotranslation/videozone]

where the first textbox is an editable range, which alters the ranges according to the range type in the drop-list.

Pierre
begin:vcard
fn:Pierre Dumuid
n:Dumuid;Pierre
org:The University of Adelaide;Mechanical Engineering
adr:;;;Adelaide;South Australia;5005;Australia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Postgraduate Student
tel;work:8303 3847
tel;home:8388 5727