On Wednesday 05 July 2006 23:45, Johannes Sixt wrote:
> Just a brief notice - Pierre and I are working on the merge.

The merge is progressing slowly, but it should pick up pace now that we have
our infrastructure sorted out. I would like to thank Pierre that he's going
through all the hassle to learn git[1] and cogito[2] just because I wanted to
use theses tool sets. I am confident that it pays off in the end.

This time we are going to be a lot more careful with the merge than I was with
the merge of 2.0. For this reason, don't expect quick results.

Please pick revision 836 if you want to stay at the last known working svn
version.

[1] http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git.html
[2] http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/cogito/README

-- Hannes