Stefan de Konink wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006, Nicolas wrote:

Well, perhaps you already know that. Please give us more information
about what you're trying to do, and we'll be able to help you.

Is it possible to move a track around in the 'arrow' mode instead with the
mouse moving the track with the keyboard frame by frame.

In the Drag and drop mode i am only able to move around the media between several video tracks, but not for example to the right.

Thanks,
BF.

I want to lipsync individual recordings. But it is kinda hard doing it
with a mouse, play to check, and move it a bit around again.

Stefan