Valentina Messeri ha scritto:
Quoting Max-B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
I installed Cinelerra 2.0 on my Linux Mandriva 2006. I have a problem
in playing small pieces of viedeo in the viewer. When I  play media,
the video quality is poor and the viewer play with more or less only
one frame per second. The same video, if played with xine is very good.
Anyone can help me?

hi, which kind of archive is this you're trying 2 use ?????

Hi Vale,
thank you for your answer. I'm trying to play different file type: vob, mpeg, mov, dv. With all this files I found the same problem: the video is displayed at one frame per second more or less. Even the clock of the viewer display only the seconds. Please, notice that if I render a video composition, the output is perfect.
I hope you could help me....
Max