Looks like klocwork has a similar offer open to open source projects:

http://www.klocwork.com/company/releases/06_26_06.asp

On 7/31/06, m h <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Guys-
It's been more than a year since I played with Cinelerra.  (I've
edited a few family movies using cinelerrra.  Editing a few hours of
dv and a 3 minute movie that was a slide show of pictures.  (Lots of
panning and zooming)).  I would call myself a newbie that is somewhat
comfortable with some of the non-intuitive features of Cinelerra.
Yesterday my daughter and I were reading the 3 little pigs and we
decided to re-inact it for a digital camera (mjpeg).

I'm running Gentoo, and this is my first time using the 2.0 series.  I
had a few issues:
* Hanging on adding a title
* Rendering to dv failing.
* Clipping mjpeg didn't seem to work

So in the same vein of users contributing suggestions (like they know
better than the devs), I like to ask that you submit the code to be
scanned for "bugs" by coverity.

http://scan.coverity.com/

Perhaps their scanning tool can find some hard to find bugs that lead
to crashes.  It's worth attempting isn't it?

thanks for your hard work. (Hope my attempt at sarcasm isn't lost...)
I really like the potential that cinelerra has, but the crashes are
quite annoying.

matt