I would love to do that, but unfortunately I'm not a programmer :( BTW, what language is Cinelerra written in, C, C++?

Johannes Sixt wrote:
On Thursday 31 August 2006 14:32, Bas Alphenaar wrote:
I tried to compile r836 of Cinelerra with the bluedottheme today, but it
doesn't work. It did work with the greenelerra theme. This is what I get:

 [Many errors]

Somebody knows what's wrong?

Bluedot has not been updated for Cinelerra 2.0; 2.1 will require another round of changes. Same for other themes except S.U.V. For this reason S.U.V. is now the only one that is compiled.

If you want some other theme, you need to get your hands dirty ;)
Send a patch; we'll happily apply it.

-- Hannes