Andraž Tori wrote:
On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 00:39 +0200, Nicolas wrote:

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 12:29:08AM +0200, Bernhard Fr?hmesser wrote:

Hello,

I have set a small title effect on a clip, and i would like to make the title appear in the middle (center) of the screen (video) very very small, so that it can??t be read, then the title should move "to" the audience, getting bigger and bigger but without changing the
position of the title.

I have been playing around with the video perspective effect, but this isn??t the effect i am looking for, as the title should not have a perspective, it should just move out from the middle of the video starting very small and getting bigger and bigger.

BF.

Hello Bernhard,

I think it's now time for you to learn how to use the keyframes. That's
not one of the easiest part of Cinelerra to learn... :-/

What you need here is to define 2 camera keyframes, with different Z
values.

There's no need for camera keyframes, he should keyframe the title
plugin itself.

Hmm, i have been looking in the Wiki (which seems to be much more informative than the original "Secrets of Cinelerra" also most of it is found in the wiki.

But whatever i do i don´t get the "Camera Tool" Window, i followed this text "Compositing Camera Controls".

Is there a keyboard combo that isn´t described in the Wiki?

What do you mean with keyframe the title plugin itself? I don´t see how this would bring the title from very small (middle) to very very big (middle).

BF.

bye
andraz