muzzol,
Please just try it... then ask your questions.../ give your comments.

It's a bit hard to respond to this question because you might likely don't understand what the patches have implemented and they may have implemented what you are thinking anyhow.

If you really don't revert back to your current SVN version if you really don't like it!

pierre

muzzol wrote:
i dont really get it. why do you need to fit keyframes if can't go out
of boundaries?