On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 10:18 +0930, Pierre Dumuid wrote:
> Thanks Andraz,
>
> BTW:
>
> Johannes mentioned this idea on IRC and I second it,
>
> To save on commits to the SVN these ideas can be placed in a git repo set up
> on
> pipapo for git users.  This can provide a place for others to try your idea
> before commit.  The branching system also I find really cool to in being able
> keep commits which didn't in the end make it, and everyone can still see /
> find
> it easiliy.

I really don't have time to play around with lengthened development
process. I don't think we have issues with quality of patches and i
don't think it is catastrophic if one 'bad' patch hits svn once a year.

we also didn't have build breakage for a long time now.

Another offtopic thing: i've communicated the bug reading cinelerra's DV
+PCM avis to kino developer Dan Dennedy and he says that kino 0.9.3 will
correctly read those cinelerra's avis ...  (produced with at least
r940... since cinelerra had a bug of itself before that)

Kino already reads cinelerra's rawdv without problems. I havent tested
for mov yet...

bye
andraz