On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 08:29 -0400, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> > > For people in 29.97 countries, i'd suggest using 30fps frame rate and
> > > setting it to 29.97 only at the end when exporting
>
> Andraz - so changing to 29.97 after editing won't require me to change all my
> clips as well?

no. the only possible negative consequence is that when viewing at
30fps, sometimes the same frame will be shown twice (approx 0.1% of the
frames). But when you change to 29.97, this will be gone...

So this might be annoying if you are doing for example frame-accurate
keyframing of moving objects or something like that, but you probably
aren't.

bye
andraz