Hello,
well every help is welcome!

I have to say that value of exporting to other EDL formats might be
questionable. I wrote rudimentary export to CMX3600 just for the needs
of concrete director that needed that to use cinelerra in his workflow.

Now, i don't believe many people will exchange video projects between
apple suits and cinelerra... do you? What i suggest is to work just on
those import/export options that you are sure somebody will actually
need in his/hers workflow.

About drop frame timecode... cinelerra's CMX3600 export does not support
that since it was written for a specific project of 25 fps.

Where to start... well first thing you need to have is being able to
compile cinelerra on your box.

bye
andraz