On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 00:19 +0930, Pierre Marc Dumuid wrote:
> I fixed this for gour and Jean-Luc (see discussion in IRC log).. Could
> you confirm that it is fixed for yourself? (I assume you don't configure
> with --enable-mmx)

Pierre

success with r948!

On your other question:

In this case my only flag was --enable-opengl (unnecessary I believe).

I have been fiddling with the --enable-mmx and the --enable-3dnow
options.  My r940 build included them.  My failed r947 builds I tried
both with and without these flags.

Looking at the irc logs I am not the only one unclear on the effect of
these options.  If I spot any performance differences by eliminating
them I will let the list know.

thanks for fixes and enhancements Pierre

Graham