On 11/18/06, Johannes Sixt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 17 November 2006 01:57, Timothy White wrote:
> On 11/17/06, Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > For those interested in having a look at the new Cinelerra CV manual,
> > you can fetch it using the following command:
> >
> > cg-clone git://scm.pipapo.org/cinelerra-nicolasm
>
> $ cg-clone git://scm.pipapo.org/cinelerra-nicolasm
> defaulting to local storage area
> Fetching pack (head and objects)...
> warning: no common commits
> fatal: early EOF
> fatal: git-unpack-objects died with error code 128
> cg-fetch: fetching pack failed
> cg-clone: fetch failed
>
> Any ideas what's wrong?

cg-clone creates a new local repository. Be sure that you don't have set up
one (with cg-init or git-init-db) and cd'd into it!

It appears to be working now. No idea what was wrong. I wonder if it's
like SVN going through a Squid Proxy. As I'm now behind a new server,
and new squid proxy config, that may have some effect.

Very odd...

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956