On 2006-12-31 03:35, Raena Lea-Shannon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running AMD64 Ubuntu.
> I tried the Cinelerra HW AMD64 Download and got the soundtest.o error. So I
> looked in your mail archives and went to this svn.
>
> First question is does this svn compile on x64? I assumed it does.

r1_2_2-last ?  No idea.  Why have you chosen this tag?  Looking at
http://e.kevb.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/tags/?root=cinelerra
this appears to be a very all version.  You should try with today's svn
rather than an old version.

> If so then I get this error below in autogen asking to run aclocal. I have
> done this as you can see further below and I still cannot progress
> to ./configure.
>
> It looks like this is the clue
> Makefile.am:1: to `configure.in' and run `autoconf' again.
> I looked in the Makefile.am file but I am not sure what this requires .

Hmm, what do
autoconf --version
automake --version
libtool --version

give you?  Maybe that will give us a clue.

--
Kevin