On 1/7/07, Embrik Kaslegard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok. I've tried different ways of getting a higher versions, but I've failed.
Not sure If I can do it on Ubuntu. This is is my versions of these files.
Notice, I haven't got automake. My automake is called automake1.4

You can either try to update your repository information

sudo apt-get update

to see if a newer automake appears. Or, you may need to install the
package 'build-essential'. I'm not really sure how *buntu has changed
the package names because I'm using debian etch.

Joe