On 2007-01-10 00:24, Edouard Chalaron wrote:
> Hi there
> I need to modify the line used in mpeg2enc for a specific set of
> parameters, where can I find/change that ?
> Thanks

The easiest way may be to replace mpeg2enc.plugin in the cinelerra
plugin directory with a script, rather than a softlink or a copy of the
binary.  The script can call your main binary with whatever parameters
you need.

see:
http://e.kevb.net/lurker/message/20060924.175816.ea54a9ff.en.html

(I've noticed some trouble with the various mpeg2enc parameters also.  I
think only one of the default command sets even works with my mpeg2enc.
There's something we could fix.)

--
Kevin