On 1/12/07, jim scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/12/07, Sylvain Jousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Salut jim,
>
> > Thanks for the link. That's the fix I've been using. The fix works for
> > Cinelerra and ffmpeg, but doesn't work with mplayer/mencoder.
> Yes, it works for mplayer. For mencode I don't know.
>
> Sylvain.

The fix works great for me in Cinelerra, but my version of mplayer refuses
to show the full picture. Cinelerra and ffplay show the full picture, but
mplayer just shows the top left quarter. I'm using:
mplayer-1.0-58_r21812.fc6.at

If I find a place to post a 5 MB test file, is anyone willing to test it?