On 2007-01-14 05:17, e.chalaron wrote:

> Hi Rafael
> Yes I did.
> Let us say I have machine A, B, C, D
> A is where I have my files (150 Gb), B, C and D are the extra machines
> supposed to help
> on B, C and D I typed as root :

And what else have you done?

The renderfarm must be enabled in the master node setup, with the port
matching for all nodes.  I often used a high non-privileged port (ie
12000) and then you will not need to run any of the slaves as root.

I assume you have no firewall restriction between these machines for the
cinelerra port.

You can look at the console when you try to render a job.  The host will
print a message about the startup, and any slave nodes that connect
properly will print messages also.

In the master setup, did you set the number of jobs to 2-3 times the
number of nodes?  If you do not, I think it will only render the single
job you have requested on the master node.

--
Kevin