Hey,

I'm using the package available for openSUSE 10.2. I'm still learning
the application, but it has worked well for me except when trying to do
as the manual says and save as Quicktime4Linux, video DV and 16 bit
audio, as that makes it crash. Otherwise I've encoded to Theora/Ogg and
MP4 just fine. I'm a total newb with it, so mainly I just need to spend
more time learning and playing with it.

Any codec and setting recommendations would be appreciated. And easy
ways to create a DVD from your video too.

--
Jason Turning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]