On 2007-01-22 11:52, Valentina Messeri wrote:
> i'm asking someone to gave me permission to edit web, or someone who
> edits web when i ask that.....
>
> is quite annoying have to repeat everyday info which should stay in
> the web and i shouldn't because one of the reasons above,
>
> thx
>

> vale

Hi vale,

Several of us touch the web page when we get a chance.  If you see something
that needs updating you can certainly mention it here or in bugzilla.  I
noticed that the SUSE info doesn't contain new info, so I will update that
shortly.  If you mention what you need changed, one of us can certainly
update it when we go in there.

(And I assume you can be given access also...)

Kevin