> I suspect this is an artifact of your last commit to configure.  It
> looked like you re-enabled auto detection of MMX support?  I think
> Pierre disabled that for x86_64 to fix build problems on that arch.

this happens only with internal ffmpeg, in configure.in you can read :

        if test "x$enable_mmx" = "xno"; then
                ff_conf_args="$ff_conf_args --disable-mmx"
        fi

I'd change this to :

        if test "x$enable_mmx" != "xyes"; then
                ff_conf_args="$ff_conf_args --disable-mmx"
        fi

otherwise ffmpeg's configure tries to enable mmx where it should not as
on x86_64 the default value for enable_mmx is "auto" now.

Regards,

Alexis.