En/na Kurt Georg Hooss ha escrit:
hi, here i go again...
installed muzzol's new packages for cinelerra, quicktimehv,
and libmpeg3hv, on a p4 laptop running edgy.
all went fine, but then i could not start cinelerra,
instead i got the following error on the command line:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ cinelerra
cinelerra: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libquicktimehv-1.6.0.so.1: undefined symbol: faacDecOpen [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$
any hint?

is the second person having this problem. can you please try to install this package?

libfaac0

and tell us if problem is gone.

p.s. please tell me if there are again multiple copies of this mailing.
after some server downtime at my provider's, i have checked
 by mailing to various friends (and even to one list member, ed colmar).
they all replied that they got my mail only once.
so i hope it should be o.k. now, sorry for the inconvenience.
g.

just one mail around here.

regards

--