Ubuntu are hoping to include Cinelerra-CV into UbuntuStudio.  Does this mean
that they will look at the GPL-status stuff?

marks

On 2/25/07, Andraž Tori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

when somebody finds a file that he thinks there are issues with, we'll
take a careful look into it.

i expect those that want to get cinelerra into ubuntu to do the checking
and report issues on this mailing list.

after all that talk i really expected something to happen by now

bye
andraz

http://cvs.cinelerra.org/docs/wiki/doku.php?id=cinelerrafileslicensestatus