Hello.

I was looking into writing support for the JACK sound system in
CinelerraCVS. This is for me or for the whole community (if I'll ever
get it working). I did find a message that said it's possible to use
oss2jack, I havent't tried that, but off cause it would be nicer to have
a native system.

I couldn't quite figure out the sound architecture Cinelerra uses, the
code isn't really documented that well! So I was hopeing some one could
explain it to me.

At a glance it seems that Cinelerra just creates desired audio class
(ALSA, ESD etc.) (Where is this done?) and then probably writes in some
buffer. This might cause problems with JACK though (callback architecture).

But any way, hoping for some help.

-Markku