Peter Federighi wrote:
Hello.

I was wondering if anyone can use MJPEG captures from a Zoran based
capture card with Cinelerra?  That is, the files can be opened, but only
one field of each frame is processed (and shrunk to the top of the frame)
which leaves the bottom half of the frame green.  This has been an issue
with every version of Cinelerra I've tried.  I've also tried both
internal and external ffmpeg to see if that makes a difference.  It
doesn't.

Any ideas?
Thanks
- Peter

Peter,
I use the zoran based DC10+ capture card and I can load the files perfectly.
I use qt format and full resolution (768x576).
I have seen the behaviour you describe and I believe that it is a driver thing. The kernel driver from 2.6.10 and up should be working (and earlier ones maybe also)

If your in need for a test clip, please let me know as I can provide one for you to test if it is Cinelerra or your driver

Harm Lubbers