Please!!!!!!!

1) To upload youtube RESOLUTION should be 320x240

2) thre's NOT only youtube, have alook at that:

http://kino.blip.tv/file/166005/

(although kino0.1 is required, you can easily use every kino version to export to youtube)

2) using KINO is the best way after rendering in cinelerra:

import file/export file from "export window" "others"

Writing an howto as soon as possible......

baci
vale

ark stavar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha escrito:

I came across on the Vegas Video forum.  Could be helpful:

http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/forums/ShowMessage.asp?MessageID=510861&Replies=2