Martin,
That's very odd.  I don't have any adult content on the blog or vulgar
language.  I will eventually update the wiki, but for now, here are the
steps:

Fedora Core 6 Cinelerra dependencies
I'm preparing to upgrade my Fedora Core 4 system to Fedora Core 6 and
have figured out how to install the source dependencies in Core 6
relatively painlessly in an instance of a VMware virtual machine.

I used yum to install the dependencies. For yum, you'll need the fedora
base, dries and livna repositories.

3/31/07 Note: do NOT have the freshrpms repository listed in yum when
you do the install. The Cinelerra CVS source code will not compile
against the ffmpeg in Freshrpms.
Reference:
https://init.linpro.no/pipermail/skolelinux.no/cinelerra/2007-March/010361.html

Here's a nice rpm that installs the livna repositories into yum for you:
rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-6.rpm

And don't forget the RPM key imports for each repository, such as the
dries key:
rpm -ivh http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/RPM-GPG-KEY.dries.txt

I needed to do the installation in a number of separate steps, due to
some repository conflicts for ffmpeg-devel sources between the fedora
base and livna repos, as well as some trickiness with mjpegtools. Here
are the steps:
1) install the dependencies using the shell script below
- this script includes everything except ffmpeg-devel and mjpegtools
2) remove the livna repositories from yum
3) install ffmpeg-devel and mjpegtools
4) get the source code
5) compile Cinelerra from source

Step 1
Here is the list of dependencies needed, already in the form of a shell
script ready for you to cut-and-paste into your favorite text editor:
yum install \
libquicktime \
gsm-devel \
libdv* \
xvidcore* \
lame \
lame-devel \
libvorbis* \
libogg* \
libtool* \
a52* \
libtheora* \
libpng* \
libjpeg* \
libtiff* \
esound* \
audiofile* \
libraw1394* \
libavc1394* \
freetype* \
fontconfig* \
nasm \
e2fsprogs* \
faad2-dev* \
OpenEXR* \
fftw3* \
libsndfile* \
libiec61883* \
x264 \
x264-d* \
faac*

Don't forget to chmod a+x the file!

Steps 2/3
Remove the livna repositories from yum and install ffmpeg-devel and
mjpegtools:
4/3/07 addition (thanks Roland!)
yum --disablerepo=livna install ffmpeg-devel mjpegtools*

Step 4
Getting the source files assumes that you have subversion installed.
svn checkout svn://svn.skolelinux.org/cinelerra/trunk/hvirtual

Step 5
Build the source from the hvirtual directory:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install

Here are some scripts that show the different portions of the
installation process. You'll see the ffmpeg-libs and -devel conflicts at
the bottom of script 1. In script 2, I've removed ffmpeg-devel from the
initial install. Script 3 shows the successful install of ffmpeg-devel
from the dries and fedora extras repositories. Script 4 shows the
successful install of mjpegtools. Script 5/6 show the configure and
make/make install processes.

http://content.serveftp.net/video/typescript.1
http://content.serveftp.net/video/typescript.2no_ffmpeg
http://content.serveftp.net/video/typescript.3ffmpeg-devel