You can extend the default still image length, eg. to 3 seconds.  I don't
have it in front of me, but I believe the option might be in the project
settings tab.

marks

On 4/10/07, Aaron Newcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chris,

The Ken Burns effect is pretty easy once you get used to using the
Camera and Projector settings along with keyframes. You can find a
good description of these topics in the manual as well. Also, don't
forget that when you load a still image it will only take up a single
frame on the timeline. You will need to zoom way in to find it and
then drag it to fill up the timeline with more frames. Good Luck!

--
Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb